2SC5200 NPN Transistor with 1.5V Base and 15V Collector Current is type of bipolar transistors consisting of a layer of P-doped semiconductor (base) between two N-doped layers. A small current entering the base is amplified to produce a large collector and emitter current.
They are Used in Mobile Phones, Industrial Control, Television and Flip-flops, High Frequency Application Such as Radio Frequency Audio Circuit.
• High Fidelity Audio Frequency Amplifier Output.
• Low Harmonic Distortion, Large Current Capability and High Transition Frequency.
• Use in 100W High Fidelity Audio Amplifier’s Output Stage.
- Type: NPN Triple Diffused
- Material: Silicon
- Voltage: 230V(CE and CB), 5V (EB), 1.5V Base, 15V Collector
- No. of Pins: 3 Pins
- Mounting: Through Hole
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
2SC5200 - 230V 1.5A NPN Power Amplifier Transistor
- Product Code: EC-1596
- Availability: 670