The 6.8V Zener Diode (IN4736A) is a complete series of 1 Watt Zener diode with limits and excellent operating characteristics that reflect the superior capabilities of silicon-oxide passivated junctions. All this in an axial-lead hermetically sealed glass package that offers protection in all common environmental conditions.
• Low Inductance
• 1.0 Watt Power Dissipation
• 5% Standard Vz Tolerance
• Glass Passivated Die Construction
• 3.3V ~ 100V Nominal Zener Diode
• Typical IR Less Than 5.0ӴA Above 11V
• Plastic Case Material Has UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Case: DO-41 Molded Plastic
• Polarity: Cathode Band
• Marking: Type Number
• Weight: 0.35 grams (approx)
• Terminals: Axial Leads, Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208.
• Lead Free: For RoHS / Lead Free Version. Add “-LF” Suffix to part Number
|TJ||Operating Temperature Range||-65 to 200||°C|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||-65 to 200||°C|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
6.8V Zener Diode - 500mW - 5 Pieces Pack
- Product Code: EC-0829
- Availability: 44
- (Excluding 18% GST)