BC546 NPN Amplifier Transistor with 65V DC Emiiter Voltage and 100mA current made through P and N type Semiconductor. When a Semiconductor is placed in center between same type semiconductors the Arrangement is Called Transistor. Consist of three layers of a semiconductor device, Each capable of moving a current. Semiconductor is a made by Germanium and Silicon that conducts electricity also it is combination of two Diode.
Used for Mobile phones, Industrial Control, Television and Flip-flops, High Frequency Application such as Radio Frequency Audio Circuit.
- NPN Amplifier Transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify or switch electronic signals and electrical power. It is composed of semiconductor material usually with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit.
- The NPN Amplifier Transistor is the fundamental building block of modern electronic devices, and is ubiquitous in modern electronic systems.
- NPN Amplifier Transistor very small size and weight, reducing equipment size. Operates at low operating voltages compatible with batteries of only a few cells.
- NPN Amplifier Transistor are circuits with greater energy efficiency are usually possible. Used for low-power applications.
- Type: NPN
- Size: 5.33X5.2X4.19mm
- Voltage Rating: 65V DC Emitter, 80V DC Base, 6V DC Emitter Base, 250V Collector
- Frequency: 300MHz Transition
- Current Rating: 100mA Continuous
- Temperature Rating: -65 to 150 Deg C, Power Rating: 0.5W Dissipation
- Polarity: NPN
- Mounting: Through Hole
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
BC546 - NPN Amplifier Transistor - 5 Pieces Pack
- Product Code: EC-1599
- Availability: 2705