BS107 N-Channel Mosfet is a type of field-effect transistor (FET) It has an insulated gate whose voltage determines the conductivity of the device. This ability to change conductivity with the amount of applied voltage can be used for amplifying or switching electronic signals. A metal-insulator-semiconductor field-effect transistor or MISFET is a term almost synonymous with MOSFET. Another synonym is IGFET for insulated-gate field-effect-transistor.
Used for Power Supplies, Switching applications.
- N Channel Mosfet provides the basic switching functions required to implement logic gates and data storage.
- The n-channel MOSFETs is used in digital complementary metal–oxide–semiconductor (CMOS) logic.
- The MOSFET's advantages in digital circuits do not translate into supremacy in all analog circuits.
- The method of coupling two complementary MOSFETS (P-channel and N-channel) into one high/low switch, known as CMOS, means that digital circuits dissipate very little power except when actually switched.
- Package: DIP Regular
- Size: 3.81X8.7X6.5mm
- Voltage Rating: 70V Emitter, 0.4V Collector, 70V Collector-Emitter
- Temperature Rating: -55 to 100 Deg C.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
BS107 MOSFET - 200V 120mA N-Channel Mosfet
- Product Code: EC-0612
- Availability: 2234