MX 1.6/ 5.6 female (Chassis Type, bulk head) connector with Teflon is used for audio, video and networking applications that provides a tight connection. MX 1.6/5.6 connector is used to connect a variety of different coaxial cable. MX 1.6/5.6 connector is fully Gold plated.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 female connector with Teflon.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector is fully Gold plated.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector has Frequency Response: DC to 1GHz.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector has excellent cable protection and retention.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector has Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- MX 1.6/5.6 connector is Easy to install.
1 x MX 1.6 / 5.6 Female Socket Chassis Type Connector Bulkhead with Teflon Fully Gold Plated (MX-2452)
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 0 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MX 1.6 / 5.6 Female Socket Chassis Type Connector Bulkhead with Teflon Fully Gold Plated (MX-2452)
- Product Code: EC-14010
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 1 - 4 0% 649.0000 5 - 9 5% Rs.616.55 10 - 24 10% Rs.584.10 25 - 49 15% Rs.551.65 50 - 99 20% Rs.519.20 100 - 499 25% Rs.486.75 500+ 30% Rs.454.30