MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male (Crimping Type) connector with Teflon is used for audio, video and networking applications that provides a tight connection. MX 1.6/5.6 connector is used to connect a variety of different coaxial cable types like RG 58 & RG 59. MX 1.6/5.6 connector has Gold plated.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 connector with Teflon.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector has Gold plated.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector has Frequency Response: DC to 1GHz.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector has excellent cable protection and retention.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector has Precise machined brass parts for outstanding durability.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 male connector is Easy to install
What are 1.6/5.6 Connector and its Applications?
1.6/5.6 Connector is designed to have two mating version of thread mating and push-pull mating. 1.6/5.6 Connector commonly is used for 0~1GHz (75 ohm).
- Cable Assembly
- PCMCIA Card
- Radio boards
1 x MX 1.6 / 5.6 Female Socket Connector Clamp Type with Teflon Gold Plated For RG-58U RG-59U Cable (MX-2159)
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 0 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MX 1.6 / 5.6 Female Socket Connector Clamp Type with Teflon Gold Plated For RG-58U RG-59U Cable (MX-2159)
- Product Code: EC-13754
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 1 - 4 0% 579.0000 5 - 9 5% Rs.550.05 10 - 24 10% Rs.521.10 25 - 49 15% Rs.492.15 50 - 99 20% Rs.463.20 100 - 499 25% Rs.434.25 500+ 30% Rs.405.30