MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 female to MX BNC socket with Teflon is used for audio, video and networking applications that provides a firm connection. MX BNC is used to connect a variety of different coaxial cable. MX BNC connectors are different from many connectors because of their snap-lock architecture, which keeps the plug firmly in its socket.
- MX 1.6/ MX 5.6 female to MX BNC socket connector.
- MX BNC connector is placed at the end of coaxial cables in order to link wiring to a piece of electronic equipment, most commonly an audio or visual device.
- After the plug is inserted, it is turned, causing pins in the socket to be pinched into a locking groove on the plug.
- MX BNC connector is used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals.
- MX BNC connector is an alternative to the MX RCA connector when used for composite video on commercial video devices.
- MX BNC connector has Snug-fit center pin assembly provides tactile feedback.
- MX BNC connector has excellent cable protection and retention.
- MX BNC connector has Precise machined parts for outstanding durability.
- MX BNC connector is Easy to install.
- MX BNC connector is Durable.
1 x MX 1.6 / 5.6 Female Socket To MX BNC Female Socket Connector with Teflon (MX-2501)
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 0 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MX 1.6 / 5.6 Female Socket To MX BNC Female Socket Connector with Teflon (MX-2501)
- Product Code: EC-14036
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 1 - 4 0% 649.0000 5 - 9 5% Rs.616.55 10 - 24 10% Rs.584.10 25 - 49 15% Rs.551.65 50 - 99 20% Rs.519.20 100 - 499 25% Rs.486.75 500+ 30% Rs.454.30