The 1.5 Amp Full Wave Bridge Rectifier (W10M) is a single phase Bridge Rectifier. Voltage Range is 50 to 1000 Volts and Current is 1.5 Amperes.
• Low cost
• This series is UL recognized under component index
• High forward surge current capability
• Ideal for printed circuit board
• High temperature soldering guaranteed: 260 oC/10 second, 0.375”(9.5 mm) lead length at 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) tension.
• Case: Molded plastic body
• Terminal: Lead solderable per MIL-STD-202 E method 208 C.
• Polarity: Polarity symbols molded on case
• Mounting position: Any
• Weight: 0.042 ounce, 1.2 grams
|VRRM||Maximum Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||100||V|
|VRMS||Maximum RMS Voltage||70||V|
|VDC||Maximum DC Blocking Voltage||100||V|
|I(AV)||Maximum Average Forward Rectified Output Curren||1.5||A|
|IFSM||Peak Forward Surge Current 8.3ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load||50||A|
|VF||Maximum Instantaneous Forward Voltage at 1.0A||1||V|
|CJ||Typical Junction Capacitance||15||PF|
|RθJA||Typical Thermal Resistance||40||℃/W|
|TJ||Operating Temperature Range||-55 to +125||℃|
|TSTG||Storage Temperature Range||55 to +150||℃|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
1.5 Amp Full Wave Bridge Rectifier - W10M
- Product Code: EC-0270
- Availability: 12402