10mH 9x12mm Radial Leaded Power Inductor is a small choke coil power inductor. It has a wire wound on the core(magnetic or air), with leads attached to it for through-hole mounting. The power inductor also known as a choke coil, choke or differential mode inductors, is used to limit the alternating current through the coil.
It has a high Q factor, high self-resonance frequency, small magnetic flux leakage. Also, the power inductor has good magnetic shielding and is RoHS free.
- Motherboards for laptop and desktop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Small size.
- High Q factor.
- High self-resonance frequency.
- Small magnetic flux leakage.
- Magnetically shielded.
- RoHS free.
1 x 10mH 9x12mm Radial Leaded Power Inductor
|DC Resistance (DCR)(m) at 20C|
|Current Rating (A)|
|Operating Temperature Range (C)|
-40 to 85
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 12.98 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
10mH 9x12mm Radial Leaded Power Inductor
- Product Code: EC-4814
- Availability: 1805
- (Excluding 18% GST)