• Low forward voltage drop.
• High surge current capability.
• High reliability.
• High current capability
• Fast switching for high efficiency
• Low forward voltage drop
• Low leakage current
• High forward surge capability
• Solder dip 275 °C max. 10 s, per JESD 22-B106
• Shipped in Plastic Bags; 1,000 per Bag
• Available Tape and Reeled; 5,000 per Reel, by Adding a “RL” Suffix to the Part Number
• These are Pb−Free Device
• Case: Epoxy, Molded
• Weight: 0.4 Gram (Approximately)
• Finish: All External Surfaces Corrosion Resistant and Terminal Leads are Readily Solderable
• Lead Temperature for Soldering Purposes: 260°C Max. for 10 Seconds
• Polarity: Cathode Indicated by Polarity Band
|VRRM||Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage||600||V|
|VRWM||Working Peak Reverse Voltage||600||V|
|VR||DC Blocking Voltage||600||V|
|VR(RMS)||RMS Reverse Voltage||420||V|
|VRSM||Non−Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||650||V|
|IO||Average Rectified Output Current||1||A|
|IFSM||Non-Repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current||30||A|
|TJ||Operating Junction Temperature Range||− 65 to +150||°C|
|Tstg||Storage Temperature Range||− 65 to +150||°C|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
1N4937 Diode - 600V 1A Fast Recovery Diode - 2 pieces pack
- Product Code: EC-0609
- Availability: 10314