1N5408 Rectifier Diode with 5µA Peak Reverse Current having Electrical Current Flow in Only One Direction, used for Power Supply Operation. When an alternating Waveform is Applied to a Diode, then it Will only Allow Conduction Over Half the Waveform. The remaining half is blocked.
Rectifier Diodes can Handle Higher Current Flow Than Regular Ones, are Widely Used for Dental Science, Blood Analysis, Cancer Detection, DNA Analysis, Cellular Phones, TV Chassis, Motherboards, Clamping Circuits, Switching Applications, Power Supplies, Camcorders, Oscillators.
• Diffused Junction, High Current Capability.
• Low Forward Voltage Drop, Low Reverse Leakage Current.
• Maximum repetitive reverse voltage Vrrm of 1KV.
• Single Phase, Half Wave, 60Hz, Resistive or Inductive Load.
- Type: Rectifier
- Size: 9.5mm Length, 5.3mm Diameter
- Voltage Rating: 1000V
- Current Rating: 3A
- Temperature Rating: -50 to 150 Deg C
- Number of Pins: 2 Pins
- Mounting: Through Hole
- Diode Configuration: Stud Cathode
- Maximum Forward Voltage Drop: 12V
- Peak Reverse Current: 5µA
- Peak Non-Repetitive Forward Surge Current: 200A
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
1N5408 - 1000V 3A Rectifier Diode - 2 pieces pack
- Product Code: EC-0271
- Availability: 1727