1x4 Matrix Keypad is a Membrane Type 4 button keypad. It has 4 keys, and since every key has its own wire line, no matrix code is required - just treat these like every day switches. The membrane is soft and has a removable paper backing to expose a strong adhesive so you can stick this on an enclosure and feed the cable through a slot.
It provides a useful human interface component for microcontroller projects. Convenient adhesive backing provides a simple way to mount the keypad in a variety of applications.
- Cable Length: 3-1/3″ or 85mm
- Connector: Dupont 5 pins, 0.1″ (2.54mm) Pitch
- Mount Style: Self-Adherence
- Max. Circuit Rating: 35VDC, 100mA
- Insulation Spec.: 100M Ohm, 100V
- Dielectric: Withstand 250VRms (60Hz, 1min)
- Contact Bounce: <=5ms
- Life Expectancy: 1 million closures
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +40 °C
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
1x4 Matrix - Membrane Type Keypad - 4 Keys
- Product Code: EC-2177
- Availability: 126