The3D Printer Aluminium Assembled Extruder J-Head Hotend RepRap MakerBot is used to print filament in the 3D printer. Build onto signature high-temperature performance that allows you to print high-temperature material. the product is now focused on adding increase functionality with a soft and flexible filament.
By providing a PTFE liner tube through the hot end that you can extend into your 3d printer extruder, this gives the ability to add the confinement and constraint needed to make excellent quality prints with flexible filaments like Ninja Flex, Flex PLA, and Flex Polyester.
This opens up a huge range of new opportunities for your printer. All metal enables working with Poly-carbonate up to 300 degrees Celsius and with future materials that require higher working temperatures beyond those supported by plastic extruders and hot end.
The main advantages
1. All metal enables working with Polycarbonate up to 300 degrees Celsius and with future materials that require higher working temperatures beyond those supported by plastic extruders and hot end.
2. Tested with PLA, ABS, polycarbonate, nylon, and PVA.
3. The J-head is assembled with 100K NTC thermistor and Cartridge heater, NOT heat resistor
- Newest Version 3D Printer Hot End
- Compatible for RepRap 3D printer package
1 x 3D Printer Aluminium Assembled Extruder J-Head Hotend RepRap MakerBot
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)|
|Compatible PLA/ABS Size|
|Heater Size(Dia.xLength) mm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 459.02 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
3D Printer Aluminum Assembled Extruder J-Head Hotend RepRap MakerBot
- Product Code: EC-6990
- Availability: 1
- (Excluding 18% GST)