The 3D Printing Pen is used to draw and create is here, the 3D Printing Pen has arrived and is ready to kick-start your creative side.
As the 3D Pen draws, it extrudes heat plastic, which quickly cools and solidifies into a strong stable structure. This allows you to build an infinite variety of shapes and items with ease! Even in mid-air. Most people will instantly be able to trace objects on paper, and after only a few hours of practice, you will be able to make far more intricate objects.
What can I make with a 3D Pen? Pretty much anything; there are many ways the 3D Pen can be used. You can create flat forms and then peel it off the piece of paper, as freestyle 3D objects, or in separate parts, ready to be joined together using the 3D Pen. The creative opportunities are endless. Just google 3D pen for some great ideas and getting your creative juices flowing.
After the plastic filament his heated in the pen, the user simply moves the pen in any plane or direction to create a particular design. The filament then rapidly cools once it has been put into place, making sturdy objects capable of standing alone.
The product is being targeted at professionals such as architects and designers so they can quickly and efficiently make 3D models of their ideas and can alter the creation more easily than with a traditional 3D printer.
- This 3D Pen is designed for the freehand drawing of 3-Dimensional objects
- 0.7 mm Nozzle and Uses ABS 1.75mm ABS/PLA Material
- Ergonomic design for optimum handling
- Adjustable output speed, temperature
- In many paint colors: filament is changed easily by pressing a button
- LED indicator to check the operating temperature
- Create projects horizontally or vertically
- Embellish and personalize crafts or use to repair and modify 3D prints
- Suitable for families and crafts
- Color: Grey
- Extrusion Mode: Fused Deposition Modeling / Melting
- Formation: 3D
- Width of Extrusion: Manual
- Filament Used: ABS, PLA
- Diameter of Filament: 1.75mm
- Speed Of Extrusion: Adjustable
- Nozzle Hole Size : 0.7mm
- Theological Extrusion Quantity : 0.076-0.86 square minute (Adjustable)
- Melting Temp of Material : ABS-230C PLA-170C
- Adapter Current: 100/250V 3A
- Pen Electric Spec: DC 12V 2A 24w
- Dimension: 184 x 31 x 46mm
- Weight: 65gm
1 x 3D Printing Pen
1 x Filament set (includes different colors )
1 x Power adapter
1 x User Manual
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 1650.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
3D Printing Pen with Filament and Power Adapter - Grey color
- Product Code: EC-10011
- Availability: 5
- (Excluding 18% GST)