Highest quality precision 5 Meter x GT2 Open Loop Timing Belt 6mm Width For 3D Printer. Made from NEOPRENE Synthetic Rubber reinforced with fiberglass cords for superior strength. Neoprene an oil-resistant substitute for natural rubber, was invented by DuPont scientists on April 17, 1930.
The balanced combination of the Polymers properties
The Timing Belt is also called as the synchronous belt is popularly known for its non-slipping mechanical drive belt. It is composed of the flexible belt which contains a row of teeth embedded on the inner surface of the belt. Timing Pulley and belt works when the toothed parts become compatible with each other.
It is a belt that usually features teeth on the inside surface, while a timing chain is a roller chain. Widely used in mechanical devices, printers/photocopiers, 3d printer, robotics, automation, etc.
- Precision registration and timing with no loss of high torque carrying capability
- Minimal vibration and chordal effect Positive slip proof engagement
- Wide speed range, especially important when the entire speed range is developed from a single source
- Virtually no elongation (stretching) due to wear
- Power transmission efficiency is not lost with the use
- A clean operation, no need for lubrication
- Reduced noise.
- Long, dependable trouble-free service.
Package Includes :
1 x 5 Meter x GT2 Open Loop Timing Belt 6mm Width for 3D Printer
Neoprene Rubber With Fiberglass Core
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 659.62 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
5 Meter x GT2 Open Loop Timing Belt 6mm Width for 3D Printer
- Product Code: EC-7136
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)