A general-purpose 8 SPDT channel relay board (power supply 24VDC) for switching high-current electrical loads (both AC and DC) such as motors, lights, pumps, contactors and more. With this relay board, any logic-level signal from 3V up to 30V can be used to activate a relay (it may be controlled directly by microcontroller TTL logic as well). It can be used successfully for example with PIC, AVR, ARM microcontroller, Raspberry PI, Arduino outputs and others.
- Header connector for connecting power and trigger voltage.
- LED on each channel indicates relay status.
- Screw terminal connector for easy relay output and aux power connection.
1 x 24V 8 Channel Relay Module.
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)|
|Trigger Current (mA)|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)|
|Switching Voltage (VDC)|
|Operating Temperature (C)|
-40 to 85
|Opt. Relative Humidity(RH)|
|Storage condition ()|
65 to 125
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 541.62 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
8 Channel 24V Relay Module
- Product Code: EC-6588
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)