ADXL335 is a Breakout board based on 3 axis ADXL335 IC from Analog Devices. The Accelerometer Module require no external devices and works on 5V power supply. It can be directly interfaced to ADC of a microcontroller without any external components.
This module can be used to sense motion or tilt(in case of non moving) in 3 axis.This is the latest in a long, proven line of Analog Sensors- the holy grail of accelerometers. The ADXL335 is a triple axis MEMS accelerometer with extremely low noise and power consumption - only 320uA! The sensor has a full sensing range of +/-3g The burst echo to return to the sensor. By measuring the echo pulse width, the distance to target can easily be calculated.
Features of ADXL335:
- 3-axis sensing.
- Small, low profile package.
- 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm LFCSP.
- Low power : 350 μA (typical).
- Single-supply operation: 1.8 V to 3.6 V.
- 10,000 g shock survival.
- Excellent temperature stability.
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis.
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant.
Applications of ADXL335:
- Cost sensitive, low power, motion- and tilt-sensing applications.
- Mobile devices.
- Gaming systems.
- DIY projects requiring orientation information.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
ADXL335 - Triple Axis Linear Accelerometer
- Product Code: EC-0475
- Availability: 64