Arduino Data Logger Shield has been designed to save data to files in a FAT16- or FAT32-formatted SD card in a very easy way that can be read later by most plotting, spreadsheet, or analysis programs. This shield also has onboard Real Time Clock (RTC) so you can save all data with current time.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents possible damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for 2 years.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly.
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
This data logger shield provides an Arduino Uno, Leonardo, or Mega with the ability to log sensor data to an SD card with the minimum of set-up. The shield provides several useful features:
Real Time Clock Module
The shield includes the very popular DS1307 battery backed real time clock (RTC). This RTC will keep an accurate track of the data and time for up to several years, even when then shield isn't being powered.
SD Card Reader
A standard SD card reader is provided to allow FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD cards up to 32GB in size to be read or written to and is compatible with the standard SD card library. The shield also contains appropriate level shifting circuitry to protect the 3.3V interface of your SD card.
A very useful protoyping area consisting of a grid of pads on a standard 0.1" pitch provide an area to add your own components such as sensors to interface to your Arduino board.
LED's L1 & L2
Two additional LEDs have been added which can be mapped to any of your Arduino's digital pins for use as visual indicators.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Arduino Data Logger Shield
- Product Code: EC-1554
- Availability: 29