Atmega8A is a high-performance, low-power Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 1KB SRAM, 512B EEPROM, an 7-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debugWIRE for on-chip debugging. The device supports a throughput of 16 MIPS at 16 MHz and operates between 4.5-5.5 volts..
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
Features of Atmega8A Microcontroller:-
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V to 5V.
- Advanced RISC Architecture.
- 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers.
- Fully Static Operation.
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz.
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier.
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments.
- 8 Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory.
- 512 Bytes EEPROM.
- 1 Kbyte Internal SRAM.
- Write/Erase Cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM.
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C(1).
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits.
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program.
- True Read-While-Write Operation.
- Programming Lock for Software Security.
- Extensive On-chip Debug Support.
- 8 Single-ended Channels.
- Byte-oriented Two-wire Serial Interface.
- Programmable Serial USART.
- Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface.
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator.
- Minimal circuit required for a complete functional project.
- Applications of ATmega8 Microcontroller:
- Multiple DIY projects.
- Projects requiring more than logical control for devices.
- Microcontroller applications for multiple device interface/Control.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
- Product Code: EC-0098
- Availability: 114