This B0303S-1WR2 Mornsun 3.3V to 3.3V DC-DC Converter 1W Power Supply Module from Mornsun is designed for use in distributed power supply systems and especially suitable in applications such as pure digital circuits, low frequency analog circuits, relay-driven circuits and data switching circuits, where:
1. The voltage of the input power supply is relatively stable with a variation of ±10%Vin or less;
2. An input to output isolation voltage of up to 1500VDC is necessary;
3. The requirement for a tight output regulation and low ripple & noise is not as strict.
Equipped with numerous features, including a Compact SIP package, high efficiency and an operating temperature of -40°C to +105°C.
- Meet UL, CE requirements.
- Continuous short-circuit protection
- High efficiency up to 80%
- Operating ambient temperature -40℃ to +105℃
- Compact SIP/DIP package
- Industry standard pin-out
- I/O isolation test voltage 1.5k VDC
- IEC60950, UL60950, EN60950 approval
Model Number: B0303S-1WR2
Input Voltage range: 2.97-3.63
Nominal voltage: 3.3 Vdc
Output voltage: 3.3V
Output current: 303/30(mA)
Isolation Voltage: 1.5 kVdc
Package: Compact SIP
Size: 11.60mm(Length) X 6.00mm(Width) X 10.16mm (Height)
1 x B0303S-1WR2 Mornsun 3.3V to 3.3V DC-DC Converter 1W Power Supply Module
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 430.7 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
B0303S-1WR2 Mornsun 3.3V to 3.3V DC-DC Converter 1W Power Supply Module - Compact SIP Package
- Product Code: EC-5459
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)