Banana Jack Plug Connector - Female - Black & Red Pair - 4mm banana plug spade connector. The connector is made of nickel-plated aluminium alloy core with a hard plastic shell for insulation. This makes it durable and has stable performance.
As this connector has screws locking and a shaft to prevent post rotation, making it convenient and easier to fix. This connector is suitable for spade terminals, banana plugs or bare wires; which is easier to install and use.
Also, the connector has color-codes for maintaining the polarity.
It is ideal for speaker enclosures, amplifiers, etc.
- Have screws locking and a shaft, prevent post rotation, convenient to fix.
- With aluminium alloy core, nickel-plated, and a solid hard plastic shell, the binding post is durable and reliable, have a stable performance.
- Suitable for 4mm banana plugs, spade terminals or a bare wire, easy to install and use.
- Color-coded black/red for maintaining proper polarity.
- Ideal for speaker enclosure applications and amplifier, perfect for connecting center speakers to AV receivers.
1 x Banana Jack Plug Connector - Female - Black & Red Pair - 4mm.
Metal and plastic
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 31.86 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Banana Jack Plug Connector - Female - Black & Red Pair - 4mm
- Product Code: EC-0640
- Availability: 5183
- (Excluding 18% GST)