BMP180 Sensor is an extremely precise low cost sensor from Bosch for measuring barometric pressure and temperature. Because pressure changes with altitude you can also use it as an altimeter! The sensor is soldered onto a PCB with a 3.3V regulator, I2C level shifter and pull-up resistors on the I2C pins. It is completely identical to the BMP085 in terms of firmware/software.
- Vin: 3 to 5VDC
- Logic: 3 to 5V compliant
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
BMP180 Barometric Pressure Sensor Module
- Product Code: EC-2172
- Availability: 509