CNY17-2 Phototransistor IC with 10mA and 150mW Electrical Rating is an optically coupled pair consisting of gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a silicon NPN phototransistor. Signal information, including a DC level can be transmitted by the device while maintaining a high degree of electrical isolation between input and output.
It is used to replace relays and transformers in many digital interface applications as well as analog applications such as CRT modulation.
• Long term stability with 5000 VRMS Isolation test voltage and Industry standard dual-in-line package.
• The Phototransistor IC is series consists of a Gallium Arsenide IRED coupled with an NPN phototransistor.
• Also available in white package.
• Used to Power supply regulators, Digital logic inputs, Microprocessor inputs, Appliance sensor systems and Industrial controls.
- Package: DIP
- Size: 3.81X8.7X6.5mm
- Voltage Rating: 70V Emitter, 0.4V Collector, 70V Collector-Emitter
- Temperature Rating: -55 to 100 Deg C
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
CNY17-2 IC - Phototransistor Optocoupler IC
- Product Code: EC-1498
- Availability: 2364
- 10 or more Rs.18.00
- 25 or more Rs.17.00
- 50 or more Rs.15.00
- 100 or more Rs.13.00