This is ATMEGA16 ATmega 32 ISP AVR Minimum Development System Board Module.
To get a personal Development Board will help to stimulate your intelligence and inspiration. A bare board may sometimes be more helpful than an assembled one for a learner. Come here and have a look at our AVR Minimum System Development Board ISP Atmega16 Atmega32.
Adopting top quality material and with advanced technique, this board is authentically reliable. No soldering and no assembling; you can DIY whatever circuit you prefer. It is really a good assistant during your development.
Note: This minimum system development board without AVR chip, you need purchase for the chip in additional!!!
- 32 I/O pin all the leads.
- Classic ATmega16 minimum system, eliminating the hassle of soldering.
- Crystal: The socket hole welding facilitates the buyer to replace the crystal, 8M crystal.
- Support chips: ATmega16/ATmega32 and chip which pin-compatible.
- Power supply: power adapter or external expansion pin power supply (not support ISP download interface power supply)
- DC-005 Power Block (supporting the transposon is 5.5*2.1mm).
- Expand outside 4 channel VCC, GND.
- Reset: Power-on-reset and reset button.
- Power LED (D1) and the program run indicator (D2).
- Standard ISP download interface.
Package Includes :
1 xATMEGA16 ATmega32 AVR Minimum System Board
9 4 3 cm
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 289.1 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
ATMEGA16 ATmega 32 ISP AVR Minimum Development System Board Module
- Product Code: EC-7588
- Availability: 82
- (Excluding 18% GST)