This is Cytron 40 pins PIC Start-Up Kit SK40C. The SK40C (newversion of SK40B)is a 40pin PIC microcontroller starter kit designed to offer an easy-to-start solution for PIC microcontroller user. This board comes with the basic element for the user to begin project development. It offers plug and use features.
This package comes with SK40C and 20MHz crystal Only! Please ensure you have UIC00A or UIC00B to load program.
Do not try to use the onboard SK40Cs 5V to power up DC motors as it may damage the regulator.
- ICSP connector for UIC00B -simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfect fit for 40 pins PIC16F and PIC18F.
- Operating Voltage Range: 7V 15VDC
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x LED indicator.
- Exchangeable Crystal.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controller or even computer.
- USB on board for certain PIC18F.
- Eliminate users difficulty in using the PIC
- Users are able to utilize the function of PIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to user.
- The bootloader can still be applied in loading program.
- This kit comes WITHOUT PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for the user to choose PIC type.
Package Includes :
1 x Cytron 40 pins PIC Start-Up Kit SK40C
Useful Links :
|Operating Voltage (VDC)|
7 to 15
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 942.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Cytron 40 pins PIC Start-Up Kit SK40C
- Product Code: EC-7589
- Availability: 4
- (Excluding 18% GST)