Developed by Ai-Thinker company, the manufacturer of the ESP32S, this Ra-01 LoRa (Long-range Radio) module will take your IoT projects the distance with communication over a long-range spread spectrum. This form of wireless communication results in a larger bandwidth, increasing interference resistance, minimizing current consumption, and increasing security.
This module uses SX1278 IC and works on a 433MHz frequency. Frequency hopping—which gives you that sweet balance of quality signal transmission—will cover a range of 420-450MHz. This long range wireless capability is packed into a small (17 x 16mm) package.
With the LoRa Ra-01, you don’t have to compromise in the balance of range, interference immunity, or energy consumption. The technology behind this IC means that it's perfect for those projects requiring range and strength.
- LoRaTM spread spectrum communication
- +20dBm - 10mW. Stable RF output power when input voltage changed
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rate can reach to 300kbps
- Support FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK Modulation Mode
- 127dB RSSI wave range.
- Automatically detect RF signal, CAD mode, and super high-speed AFC
- With CRC 256 bytes data engine
- Half hole (castellated hole) SMD package
- With metal shielding case
- Wireless Standard: 433MHz
- Frequency range: 420 - 450MHz
- Port: SPI/GPIO
- Operating Voltage: 1.8 - 3.7V, default 3.3V
- Working Current, Receive: less than 10.8mA (LnaBoost closed, Band 1)
- Transmit: less than 120mA (+20dBm),
- Sleep model: 0.2uA
- Working temperature: -40- +85 degrees
- Pin pitch: 2.0 mm
- Automatic meter reading
- Home building automation
- security system
- Remote irrigation system
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
LoRa RA-01 433Mhz SX1278 Long Range Wireless Module
- Product Code: EC-3018
- Availability: 40
- (Excluding 18% GST)