With this board you can develop and prototype with any of Microchip's 40 pin PIC microcontrollers. The RS232 driver on board allows easy connection with PC or other embedded hardware, The board have User buttons and status LEDs. The bridge rectifire allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters.
- PIC Development Board for Microchip PIC Series For any 40 Pin series 16FXXX , 18FXXX (EX 16F877A - 40 pin).
- ICSP Socket for Programming through PICKIT2
- During Testing Easy to Remove Chips with ZIP Socket.
- On board Regulated Power- Optional Supply 5v, 12v supplies.
- Easy to test with Burg Connecters wires.
- An RS232 Serial Port.
- 7Seg Multiplexed Display.
- DC Power Supply Connector (12v Ac or Dc).
- LCD display 2linex16Character.
- 24Cxx I2C EEPROM.
- RTC DS1307.
- 4 LED array.
- 4X4 Matrix Key Pad.
- 4 Interrupt Switchers.
- ULN2003 To Drive Relays and Stepper Motors.•
- Example Programs for LED,7seg,LCD,RS232 ,Matrix Key Pad, ADC
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 1003 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
PIC Development Board -Serial
- Product Code: EC-0474
- Availability: 7
- (Excluding 18% GST)