The PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board is designed to work in conjunction with the popular PICkit 2 or PICkit3 programmer.
Installing the microcontroller, 28-pin, 40-pin microcontroller left aligned 28 / 40P (A). This flag line short-circuits cap on the A position. The 8.14,18,20-pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P / 14P / 18P / 20P flag line (B), shorting cap on the B position.
The ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head or 6Pin Block programming connection for programming the programming operation.(Note: a separate program of the seat)
The seat supports the following programming microcontroller:
- PIC16/18XX 40PIN Series devices (except 16F59)
- PIC16/18XX 28PIN Series devices (except 16F57)
- PIC16/18XX 18PIN Series devices
- The PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN family of devices (except 10FXX)
Package Includes :
1 x PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board.
8 4 2 cm
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 270.22 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Universal Programming Adapter Programmer Board
- Product Code: EC-7591
- Availability: 61
- (Excluding 18% GST)