ULINK2 Keil Debug Adapter connects user PC's USB port to your target system (via JTAG, SWD, or OCDS) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on target hardware. ULINK2 can be used for on-chip debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV) and flash memory programming (using user-configurable flash programming algorithms).
Using the ULINK2 adapter together with the Keil µ Vision IDE/Debugger, users can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on target hardware.
By using ULINK2, you can examine memory and registers, single-step through programs then insert multiple breakpoints, run programs in real-time and program Flash Memory.
Breakpoints RAM: Unlimited ROM Breakpoints (ARM7 / 9): 2 max ROM Breakpoints (Cortex-M3): 6 max Execution breakpoints (Set While Executing): yes Access Breakpoints (ARM7 / 9): 2 max (R / W Only, With Value) Access Breakpoints (Cortex-M3): 4 max (With Value) Trace History: no Real-Time Agent: yes JTAG clock : <= 10MHz JTAG RTCK support (Return Clock): yes Memory R / W (Bytes / sec): 28K Flash R / W (Bytes / sec): 25K Single-Step (Fast) (Instructions / sec): 50 SUPPORTED DEVICES: Actel (ARM7/ARM9/Cortex Family) COREMP7, Cortex-M1
- Supports various ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M, 8051, and C166 devices / List of supported devices
- JTAG speed up to 10MHz
- Seamless integration with Keil u Vision IDE and Debugger
- USB Powered , No Power Supply Required
- Plug and Play Installation, No Manual Driver Installation Required
- Wide Target Voltage Range 2.7 - 5.5 V.
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Plug-and-Play installation using standard Windows USB drivers
- Target Connectors: 20-pin (0.10") - ARM Standard JTAG Connector
- On-chip Debugging (using on-chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV), Flash Memory Programming (using user-configurable Flash programming algorithms)
Status of LED:
ULINK2 red USB LED lights: ULINK2 have been powered
ULINK2 red USB LED lights: Communication between the ULINK2 and target board have been initialized in the JTAG / SWD mode
ULINK2 red USB LED lights: Target board are exchanging data with ULINK2
- Color : White
- Cable length : about 1.5m
- Input Voltage : 2.7V ~ 5.5V
- Pin Count : 20 PIN
- Ports : Mini USB
- Net weight : 154gm
- Item size: 112 x 56 x 23 (in mm)
1 x ULINK2 Emulator
1 x 20 Pin Flat Cable
1 x USB 2.0 Cable
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 2358.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
ULINK2 USB JTAG Emulator ARM Programmer and Debugger
- Product Code: EC-11080
- Availability: 28
- (Excluding 18% GST)