This is a Waveshare 3.5-inch Resistive Touch HDMI Screen LCD display, with a resolution of 480x320 and a resistive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor. Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required. This LCD can support Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie. The hardware resolution of this LCD is 480x320 but you can change the resolution by software. In Raspbian, these resolution settings can work properly.
- 480x320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920x1080.
- Resistive touch control.
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from the very wide viewing angle.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi.
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie).
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution, and set up dual-display.
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os).
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment.
- Supports HDMI audio output.
- 1 x 3.5inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x Aluminium heat sink
- 1 x Quick start sheet
480 x 320
|Display Size (inch)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 2771.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Waveshare 3.5 Inch Resistive HDMI LCD Display 480x320
- Product Code: EC-5478
- Availability: 2
- (Excluding 18% GST)