CH340 is a series of USB bus adapters, that provides serial, parallel or IrDA interfaces over the USB bus (note: CH340G supports serial interface only). The CH340G integrate circuit provides common MODEM signals to allow adding a UART to a computer or converting existing UART devices to USB interface.
• Full-speed USB interface, compatible with USB 2.0 interface.
• Operates with a minimum amount of external components: a crystal and a minimum of four capacitors.
• Provides a virtual serial port for upgrading existing serial port devices or adding serial ports to a PC.
• Supports all existing applications using serial ports without the need of changing existing code.
• Hardware full-duplex serial interface with internal FIFO. Baud rate range from 50bps to 2Mbps.
• Supports common flow control signals RTS, DTR, DCD, RI, DSR and CTS.
• Supports RS232, RS422 and RS485 with external level shifting components.
• Uses CH341 driver.
• Supports 5V and 3.3V operation.
• RoHS-compliant narrow body SO-16 package.
|VCC-Supply rail voltage, reference to GND pin||-0.5||6.5||V|
|VIO-IO pin voltage, reference to GND pin||-0.5||VCC+0.5||V|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
CH340G (SMD SOP-16 Package) USB to Serial TTL Converter IC
- Product Code: EC-1835
- Availability: 311
- (Excluding 18% GST)