The CP2102 USB to UART Bridge provides a complete plug and play interface solution that includes royalty-free drivers. This USB 2.0 compliant device includes 0 digital I/O pins and is availble in a 5x5 mm QFN28 package.
- Integrated USB transceiver; no external resistors required
- Integrated clock; no external crystal required
- Internal 1024-byte programmable ROM for vendor ID, product ID, serial number, power descriptor, release number, and product description strings
- On-chip power-on reset circuit
- On-chip voltage regulator - 3.3 V output (CP2102)
|Ambient Temperature under Bias TBIAS||-55||125||ºC|
|Storage Temperature TSTG||-65||150||ºC|
|Voltage on VDD with respect to GND VDD||-0.3||4.2||V|
|Maximum Total Current through VDD and GND||-||500||mA|
|Maximum Output Current sunk by RST or any I/O pin||-||100||mA|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
CP2102 (SMD QFN-28 Package) USB to UART Bridge Controller IC
- Product Code: EC-1836
- Availability: 448
- (Excluding 18% GST)