Ferrite Magnets are also known as Ceramic Magnets, Ceramic Ferrite Magnets, Feroba Magnets and Hard Ferrite Magnets. Ceramic Ferrite magnets are one of the most widely used permanent magnet materials in the world. Ferrite magnets are a low cost magnet material perfectly suited for higher volume production runs . They are termed ceramic due to their excellent electrical insulation ability. Ferrite magnets are superb in damp, wet or marine environments – Ferrite magnets are corrosion free. Because the iron is already in a stable oxidized form in its structure, the iron cannot oxidize (“rust”) any further when in water.
Ferrite magnets can be used at temperatures up to a maximum of +250 degrees C (in a few situations perhaps up to +300 degrees C). There are presently 27 grades of Ferrite Magnet available. The two main grades used today are C5 (also known as Feroba2, Fer2, Y30 and HF26/18) and C8 (also known as Feroba3, Fer3 and Y30H-1). C 5 / Y30 is a general choice of Ferrite Magnet for applications such as over band magnets. C8 / Y30H-1 is a better choice for applications such as loudspeakers and sometimes also motors (C8 has a similar Br to C5 but has a higher Hc and Hci).
NOTE:- Ferrite magnets are not the same as soft ferrites (as used in transformers) - they are totally different in operation.
“Transformer” ferrites do not retain magnetism (soft ferrite). Ferrite magnets are permanent magnets - they retain their magnetism (hard ferrite).
- It has the advantages of good anti-demagnetization and low cost.
- It is produced by powder metallurgy method, with low remanence and low return magnetic permeability. It has large coercive force.
- The material is hard and brittle.
- The main raw material is oxide, so it is not easy to corrode. Working temperature: -40 ℃ to + 250 ℃.
- Isotropic sintered ferrite permanent magnetic materials have weak magnetic properties, but can be magnetized in different directions;
- Anisotropic sintered ferrite permanent magnetic materials have strong magnetic properties, but can only be magnetized in a predetermined direction.
They are ferrimagnetic in magnetic performance (good magnetic field and power but, size for size, not as powerful as NdFeB or SmCo). Ferrite Magnets are extremely popular in motor, generator, loudspeaker and marine designs but are found in almost all industries. e.g. Automotive, Sensor, Machines, Aerospace, Military, Advertising, Electrical/Electronic, Academic, Design House, and R&D.
- Shape: Ring
- Outer Diameter: 70mm
- Inner Diameter: 32mm
- Thickness : 15mm
- Color: Black
- Magnetized: Axial
1 x 70mm x 32mm x 15mm (70x32x15 mm) Ferrite Ring Magnet
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 152.22 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
70mm x 32mm x 15mm (70x32x15 mm) Ferrite Ring Magnet
- Product Code: EC-10794
- Availability: 531
- (Excluding 18% GST)