This 10mm x 3mm x 3mm (10x3x3 mm) Neodymium Ring Countersunk Magnet is small sized facing of countersunk neodymium magnet and perfect for any carpentry or home improvement projects.
The specially designed countersunk hole enables the convenient use of flat head countersunk screws for securing to any flat or recessed area.
- Specially designed countersunk hole works with flat head countersunk screws
- Facing pair polarity allows single or dual objects installation
The possibilities are endless…
Flushed Fit nicely into a diameter 10mm hole. Ideal for Magnetising, wood, plastic, Aluminium, thick cardboard objects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are brittle in nature and may break if collide with another neodymium magnet due to the extreme attraction force.
– Handle and separate magnet with care
– Only separate them when about to install or use
– Do not allow magnet to jump together after separation
– Do not over tighten magnet with power tools
- Outer diameter : 10mm
- Inner Diameter : 3mm
- Thickness : 3mm
- Plating : NiCuNi
- Magnetisation : Thru 3mm thickness
- Max. Operating Temperature: 80 ° C
- Tolerance : ± 0.1 mm
1 x 10mm x 3mm x 3mm (10x3x3 mm) Neodymium Ring Countersunk Magnet
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 44.84 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
10mm x 3mm x 3mm (10x3x3 mm) Neodymium Ring Countersunk Magnet
- Product Code: EC-10881
- Availability: 12
- (Excluding 18% GST)