10D-11 NTC Thermistor.
PT series NTC thermistor has to be connected in series to the power source circuit to avoid the surge current at the instant when the electronic circuits are turned on. The device can effectively suppress the surge current, and its resistance and power consumption can be greatly reduced after that through the continuous effect of the current so as not to affect the normal work current. Therefore the Power NTC thermistor is the most convenient and efficient instrument to curb the surge current and protect the electronic devices from being damaged.
- Strong power and strong capability of surge current protection.
- Characteristics Fast response to the rapidly surge.
- Big material constant(B value),Small remain resistance.
- High reliability.
- Integral series, Extensive operating range.
- Operating Temp. -55℃～+200℃
- Resistance : 10 ohm
- Thermistor Tolerance : -1% to +1%
- Thermistor Case Style : Radial Leaded
- No. of Pins : 2
- Mounting Type : Through Hole
- R/T Curve : 1
- Thermistor Type : NTC
1 x 10D-11 NTC Thermistor
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 10.62 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
10D-11 NTC Thermistor
- Product Code: EC-0556
- Availability: 17181
- (Excluding 18% GST)