20D9 NTC Thermistor (NTC-Negative Temperature Coefficient), these R-T curve (Resistance-Temperature) matched thermistors are small, high quality, epoxy encapsulated, precision devices. These epoxy-coated interchangeable chip thermistors offer true interchangeability over wide temperature ranges, permitting the circuit designer to standardize circuitry. This eliminates the need to individually adjust circuits and allows the thermistors to be easily replaced without the need for re-calibration.
- Come with a broad resistance range
- Thermistor cost is economical
- Provided with lacquer-coated thermistor disk
- Copper leads have a coating of tin.
- Having lead spacing of 5.0 mm
- Component remarked with resistance and tolerance
- Good stability, durability in the environment
- Provide high accuracy in resistance and B-constant
- The product is not containing lead
- Resistance (Ω) - 20 ohm
- Tolerance(%) : 1
- Temperature Co-efficient : NTC
- Operating Temperature Range (°C) : -55 to 200
- Diameter (mm) : 9
1 x 20D-9 NTC Thermistor
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 22.42 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
20D-9 NTC Thermistor
- Product Code: EC-0557
- Availability: 1470
- (Excluding 18% GST)