The 74HC280 is a 9-bit parity generator or checker. Both even and odd parity outputs are available. The even parity output (PE) is HIGH when an even number of data inputs (I0 to I8)is HIGH. The odd parity output (PO) is HIGH when an odd number of data inputs are HIGH .Expansion to larger word sizes is accomplished by tying the even outputs (PE) of up to nine parallel devices to the final stage data inputs. Inputs include clamp diodes. It enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- Word-length easily expanded by cascading
- Similar pin configuration to the “180” for easy system up-grading
- Generates either odd or even parity for nine data bits
- Output capability: standard
- ICC category: MSI
|Supply Voltage (VCC)||-0.5||+7||V|
|input clamping current||0||+20||ma|
|Input Rise or Fall Times||0||625||ns/V|
|total power dissipation||500||mW|
1 X 74HC280 IC - (SMD Package) 9-bit Parity Generator IC (74280 IC)
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
74HC280 IC - (SMD Package) 9-bit Parity Generator IC (74280 IC)
- Product Code: EC-11167
- Availability: 2269
- (Excluding 18% GST)