A CD54 10uH Surface Mount Power Inductor (10 microH) is a 2-terminal passive device having a coil of wire wound wrapped around a core. A core may be magnetic metal or air to produce a high inductance in the wire. The terminals are pads for surface mounting.
When we apply a current through the inductor, a magnetic field is generated around it.
The magnetic field generated by using a magnetic core will be much much stronger than others.
Useful in Mobile phone, PDA, MP3, DSC/DVC, portable DVD etc as DC-DC Converter inductors.
- Ferrite drum core construction.
- Magnetically unshield.
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Halogen Free available.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C+100°C
(including coils self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40°C+100°C.
- Solder reflow temperature: 260 peak.
- LxWxH: 5 x 5 x 4 mm
- Product weight: 0.4 gm(Ref.)
1 x CD54 10uH Surface Mount Power Inductor (10 microH)
|Current Rating (A)|
|DC Resistance (DCR)(mΩ) at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature (°C)|
-40 ~ 100
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 12.98 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
CD54 10uH (100) SMD Power Inductor
- Product Code: EC-6891
- Availability: 5346
- (Excluding 18% GST)