6x6x5mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input buttons on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tactile switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
They come in a pack of 10, as they're pretty handy so you'll want to keep them around.
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity.
10 x 6x6x5mm Tactile Push Button Switch.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)|
|Max. Operating Current (mA)|
|Insulation Resistance (MΩ) |
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)|
-30 to 70
1 (approx) (each)
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 56.64 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Tactile Push Button Switch 6x6x5 - Pack of 10
- Product Code: EC-6278
- Availability: 132
- (Excluding 18% GST)