The ESP-12E ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network. The ESP8266 is capable of either hosting an application or offloading all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor. This module comes with AT commands firmware which allows you to get functionality like arduino wifi shield, however you can load different firmwares to make your own applicaiton on the modules' memory and processor. Its a very economic module and has a huge and growing community support.
This module has onboard 80Mhz low power 32 bit processor which can be used for custom firmwares. This also means that you can host small webpages without any external controller. The ESP8266 supports APSD for VoIP applications and Bluetooth co-existance interfaces, it contains a self-calibrated RF allowing it to work under all operating conditions, and requires no external RF parts.
ESP8266 is transforming the world with its low cost and high features which makes it an ideal module for Internet Of Things (IOT). It can be used in any application where you need to connect a device to your local network or internet.
This module ESP-12E has 7 GPIOs.
Note: The ESP8266 Module is compatible only with 3.3V logic level and will not work directly with 5V devices (for both serial and GPIO access). You need a 3.3V compatible device or you will need to convert the levels before you use it.
Features of ESP-12E ESP8266 Wifi Module:-
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32bit MCU
- Integrated 10bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Operating temperature range : -40 ° C ~ 125 ° C
- Frequency range : 2.4GHz - 2.5GHZ
- Operating voltage : 3.0v~3.6v
- Operating current: Average value 80mA
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- WiFi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2 Security
- Network protocol : IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
ESP-12E ESP8266 Wifi Module
- Product Code: EC-0578
- Availability: 111
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 50+ 15% Rs.140.00