This WiFi relay module carries a ESP8266 WiFi module and micro controller. It will send the serial port instructions to the cell phone APP and Implementation within the local area network (LAN) for wireless control relay.
This module is ideally suited to controlling larger voltages in your project through WIFI. This is a 1 channel relay module which can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC. This allows you to build in device control, operating remote lights or triggering systems when the module is supplied with a signal from an ESP8266 module (included).
The module has and LED that lights relative to the state of the module. A red power activation LED that lights when a signal is received on the IN pin. When a signal is received a audible click can be heard as the relay triggers, connecting the output pins.The relay is controlled via the included ESP8266. This will require configuration via UART to prior to full operation. Once it is programmed and powered it will look after itself, making it ideal for use in internet of things "IOT" based projects.
How to use:-
Onboard ESP8266 WIFI module has three operating modes: STA (client), AP (hot), STA + AP (client + hot), according to the work of the module to select the corresponding WIFI module mode of operation The
The module needs to use the serial debugging software on the computer and USB to TTL module to send AT commands to configure the WIFI module, USB to TTL module RX, TX, GND pin, then the module on the TX, RX, GND pin, IN +, IN – 5V power supply.
Onboard ESP8266 WIFI module, AP mode can be connected at the same time 5 client
The module has two ways to work:
(i) mobile phone directly mounted on the WIFI module;
(ii) mobile phone and WIFI module also carried on the router.
Open environment, the mobile phone mounted on the WIFI module when the maximum transmission distance of 400m.
When the WiFI module and mobile phone at the same time carried on the router when the transmission distance according to the router’s signal weakly;
When cell phone equipped with WiFi module sends commands in the following order:
(The default baud rate 115200)
- AT+CWMODE=2, namely AP mode is selected.
- AT+RST, reset.
- AT+CIPMUX=1, open multiple connections.
- AT+CIPSERVER=1,8080, configure the TCP server, set the port.
- AT+CIOBAUD=9600 set the baud rate to 9600. (working in relays to control the baud rate 9600).
- AT+CIFSR to view the AP mode IP address, such as the APIP, “192.168.4.1”.
- Cell phone WIFI signal connection name starts with AI-THINKER or ESP8266.
- In the “TCP connection” address and port into the APP, such as 192.168.4.1 and 8080.
- Click on the grey box relays can be controlled.
- Onboard Module: ESP8266 wifi module; in AP mode it can connect with 5 Clients at the same time
- Operating Way: cellphone carried on wifi module; cellphone and wifi module carried on the same router, and use the APP to control relay
- Diode effusion protection;
- Short response time
- Onboard Relay:5V,10A/250V AC 10A/30V DC relay
- Transmission Distance : 400m (max)
- Baud Rate: 9600.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
ESP8266 WiFi 5V 1 Channel Relay Module IOT Smart Home Remote Control Switch
- Product Code: EC-3024
- Availability: 104