The HM-10 Bluetooth module combines the powerful and programmable Texas Instruments CC2541 Chipset with the required components to start right away with your BLE development.The module offers an on-board voltage regulator and is TTL-level and 5 V tolerant. The Bluetooth-SoC can be accessed via UART interface and supports AT-Commands for setup. It supports full Bluetooth 4.0 standard and can be used for your Arduino or microcontroller to Android or iOS communication projects.This module can be used to replace HC-05, HC-06 and HC-07 devices.This module can also be configured and used as an iBeacon used with Apple devices.
Features of HM-10 Bluetooth Module:-
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Send and receive no bytes limit.
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, can modify through AT Command AT+POWE.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 6K Bytes
- Synchronous: 6K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0,FFE1
- Power: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Long range: Open space have 100 Meters with iphone4s
- Power: In sleep mode 400uA~1 .5mA, Active mode 8.5mA.
- Working temperature:–5 ~ +65 Centigrade
- Size: HM-10 26.9mm x 1 3mm x 2.2 mm;
Note:- This is a Compatible / Clone Model of HM-10 Module
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 293.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
HM-10 Bluetooth Module
- Product Code: EC-1152
- Availability: 135
- (Excluding 18% GST)