This is ISD1760 Voice Recording Playback Module with On-Board Microphone/Voice Recording IC. The ISD1760 voice module is designed for users who can quickly understand and use the ISD1700 series family chips. It applies to all ISD1700 series chip, with a simple, fully functional characteristics. Recording chip ISD1700 series is a highly integrated, high-performance chips.
It can be multi-segment recording, the sampling rate can be adjusted from 4K to 12K, the power supply can range from 2.4V to 5.5V. There are new recording prompts, when a new recording after, LED back flash once every few seconds to alert users to new recordings. In addition, there are four kinds of sound to prompt the user’s operating results, such as start recording, stop recording, erase, erase all the next one and so on.
Recording data is stored in the FLASH chip, without any compression, so there is a better sound quality and power storage. Chip has two independent audio signal input channel, microphone input, and analog signal inputs.
In the independent key mode, when the operation is completed, a functional chip will automatically enter the power-down mode to reduce power consumption. In SPI mode, the user can do more functions on the chip operation. If any memory address for playback on the analog channel configuration register (Analog Path Configuration register, APC) for reading and writing.
- Onboard ISD1760 chip.
- Onboard microphone, can do direct recording.
- 75 seconds of audio playback.
- Recording, Erase, Play, FT (direct), Fast Forward, Reset, Volume buttons.
- Easy interface with the microcontroller using the 2.54mm spaced male pin headers.
- The high quality natural voice reduction, can be used as a advertising machine.
- Working voltage: 5V
- Status LED
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
ISD1760 Voice Recording and Playback Module
- Product Code: EC-2985
- Availability: 5