The LilyPad 328 ATmega328P Main Board 16M is an Arduino-program micro-controller design to be easily integrated into e-textiles and wearable projects. It offers the same functionality you find in other Arduino boards, in a lightweight, round package design to minimize snagging and profile. With wide tabs that can be sewn down and connect with conductive thread.
The LilyPad Arduino consists of an ATmega328 with the Arduino bootloader and a minimum number of external components to keep it as small (and as simple) as possible.
This board will run from 2V to 5V and offers large pin-out holes that make it easy to sew and connect. Each of these pins, with the exception of (+) and (-), can control an attached input or output device (like a light, motor, or switch).
Each LilyPad was creatively designed to have large connecting pads to allow them to be sewn into clothing. Various input, output, power, and sensor boards are available. They’re even washable!
Specifications & Features :-
- Microcontroller: ATmega168 or ATmega328V
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- PWM Channels: 6
- Analog Input Channels: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Board will run from 2V to 5V.
- The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat!
- We now use a surface mount programming connector to keep the header from poking through.
- This version of the LilyPad now uses the new ATmega328 at 8MHz.
- Arduino 0016 supports the Pro Mini Arduino 328/8MHz/16MHZ.
- Use this setting when using this new LilyPad 328.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Lilypad Arduino 328 Main Board Atmega328P 16M
- Product Code: EC-1527
- Availability: 233