This Lipo Low Voltage Alarm can be used to get the voltage from a lipo battery. It connects to the lipo battery's balance plug and outputs the voltage of the induvidual cells and the total voltage of the battery pack. It also has an onboard alarm that beeps when the battery voltage gets low. Use this alarm to stop draining the lipo battery completely and this increases battery life and preserves the battery performance.
The alarm is small and light specifically designed for use in quadcopters and mulitrotors. A loud alarm will sound with flashing LED if the voltage on any of the individual cell drops below the adjustable threshold.
We highly recommend using a LiPo Low Voltage Alarm all the time while using a Lithium Polymer Battery. Since if the voltage of any of the cells of a Lithium Polymer Battery drops below 3 volts, then that particular cell can be permanently damaged.
- Used for testing 1-8S Lipo/Li-ion/LiMn/Li-Fe
- Voltage Detection Precision: +/- 0.01V
- Unit Voltage Display Range: 0.5~4.5V
- Total Voltage Display Range: 0.5~36V
- 1S Test Mode Voltage Range: 3.7~30V
- Low voltage alarm mode for 2-8S
- Alarm Set Value Range: OFF~2.7~3.8V
- Color: As shown in the picture
- Size: 4*2.5*1cm
Note: When the voltage is below the set value, it will buzzer with red LED Light, pre-set value 3.3V. Pressing the key changes the voltage settings. Recommended threshold 3.7 volts.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Lipo Battery Voltage Tester with Buzzer Alarm
- Product Code: EC-2730
- Availability: 204