The LM1086 is a series of low dropout positive voltage regulators with a maximum dropout of 1.5V at 1.5A of load current. It has the same pin-out as industry standard LM317.
The LM1086 is available in an adjustable version, which can set the output voltage with only two external resistors. It is also available in six fixed voltages: 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.85V, 3.3V, 3.45V and 5.0V. The fixed versions integrate the adjust resistors. The LM1086 circuit includes a zener trimmed bandgap reference, current limiting and thermal shutdown.
- Adjustable Version
- Current Limiting and Thermal Protection
- Output Current 1.5A
- Line Regulation 0.015% (typical)
- Load Regulation 0.1% (typical)
- SCSI-2 Active Terminator
- High Efficiency Linear Regulators
- Battery Charger
- Post Regulation for Switching Supplies
- Constant Current Regulator
- Microprocessor Supply
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
LM1086CT-ADJ (LM1086) - 1.5A Adjustable Low Dropout (LDO) Positive Voltage Regulator
- Product Code: EC-2882
- Availability: 275