This module is a type of low cost RF front-end transceiver module based on SX1278 from Semtech Corporation. It keeps the advantages of RFIC SX1278 but simplifies the circuit design. The high sensitivity (-136dBm) in LoRa modulation and 20dBm high power output make the module suitable for low range and low data rate applications.
The module consists of RFIC SX1278, thin SMD crystal and antenna matching circuit. The antenna port is well matched to standard 50 Ohm impedance. Users don't need to spend time in RF circuit design and choose suitable antennas for different applications. The module operates at 1.8~3.6V with extra low standby current which makes it suitable for battery powered-up applications. Because it is purely hardware module and it adopts ±10ppm crystal which the resolution of it places a important role in calculating spreading factor, bandwidth, etc.
Features of LoRa SX1278 433MHZ Long Range RF Wireless Module:-
- Frequency Range: 433MHz
- Modulation: FSK/GFSK/MSK/LoRa
- SPI Data Interface
- Sensitivity: -136dBm
- Output Power: +20dBm
- Data Rate: <300 kbps
- 127dB dynamic Range RSSI
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Preamble detection
- Automatic RF sense and CAD monitor
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~+80°C
- Build-in temperature sensor
- Standby current: ≤ 1uA
- Supply voltage: 1.8~3.6
Pinout of LoRa SX1278 433MHZ Long Range RF Wireless Module:-
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
LoRa SX1278 433MHZ Long Range RF Wireless Module
- Product Code: EC-3068
- Availability: 125