This MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor Measure 1024°C Temperature sensor makes use of the Maxim MAX6675 K-Thermocouple to digital converter IC to provide a microcontroller compatible digital serial interface (SPI compatible) for giving an accurate temperature compensated measurement of the supplied K-Type thermocouple sensor.
It has a 12-bit resolution providing temperature readings from 0°C to 1024°C (max temperature of the supplied sensor is 450°C) with a resolution of 0.25°C.
Screw terminals allow for connection to the thermocouples spade connectors and a 5 pin standard 0.1″ header provides an interface to a microcontroller such as an Arduino development board.
Supplied thermocouple sensor has a diameter of 4.5mm with a 6mm threaded mounting bolt. The total length of the sensor including cable and spade connectors is ~100cm.
Features of MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor:-
- Internal integrated cold junction compensation circuit;
- Temperature signal can be converted into 12-bit digital
- Embedded thermocouple break detection circuitry.
- K-type temperature probe
- Simple SPI serial output temperature.
- High impedance differential inputs.
- Thermocouple break detection.
- 2000V of ESD signal.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 336.3 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MAX6675 Module with K Type Thermocouple Sensor
- Product Code: EC-3082
- Availability: 474
- (Excluding 18% GST)
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 1 - 9 0% 255.0000 10 - 24 1% Rs.252.00 25 - 49 2% Rs.249.00 50 - 99 4% Rs.245.00 100+ 6% Rs.240.00