MAX7219 4-in-1 Display Dot Matrix Module is an integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, it connects the microprocessor 7-segment digital LED display with 8 digits, you can also connect a bar graph display or 64 independent LED. Thereon including a B-type BCD encoder chip, multi-channel scanning loop segment word driver, but also a static RAM 8 x 8 for storing each data. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
Specifications and Features:-
- Dimensions: 128 x 32 x 1.5mm(LxWxH)(All 4 in 1)
- Dimension 32 x 32 x 1.5 mm (LxWxH) (Single Module)
- A single module can drive an 8×8 dot matrix common cathode
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Weight: 55 gm
- Fixing screws with 64 holes with a diameter 3mm
- Module with input and output interfaces
- Support for cascading multiple modules
The left side of the module to the input port, the right to an output port.
When the control of a single module, simply input port connected to CPU
When a plurality of cascaded modules, input and output termination CPU, an input terminal of the second output end of the first module a module, the first two modules of the input terminal of the three termination modules, and so on..
- VCC 5V
- GND GND
- DIN P2.2
- CS P2.1
- CLK P2.0
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 368.16 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display Module
- Product Code: EC-2827
- Availability: 226
- (Excluding 18% GST)