MC-38 Wired Door Window Sensor Magnetic Switch Home Alarm System can be used as a door or window security system. It produces the signal when moved away from each other which can be fed to the microcontroller to perform the desired action as per requirement.
This sensor suitable to use for trigger alarm or ON/OFF light inside a cupboard sliding door. This wired sensor is trigger by the magnet. When the magnet is closed by, the circuit is closed or open if the magnet far from the sensor.
- Normally closed: When the magnet together, the circuit is conductive( light on ); when the magnet separate, the circuit is not conductive ( light off ).
- For example: Install on the door, close door light on. open door light off.
- Easy to install
- Strong concealment
- Magnetic sensor alarm, control the switch of the circuit via the built-in magnet
- Alarm when someone intrudes into your places
- Can be used in places like apartment, hotel, office, etc.
- Ideal for residential or commercial use.
- Designed to do embedded in the door or window frame.
Package Includes :
1 x MC-38 Wired Door Window Sensor Magnetic Switch Home Alarm System.
4 x M5 screws for fitting.
|Contact Capacity(Max. Switch Current)|
|Rated Power (W)|
|Actuation Distance (mm)|
15 ~ 25
|Connecting cable length (cm)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 81.42 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MC-38 Wired Door Window Sensor Magnetic Switch Home Alarm System
- Product Code: EC-5306
- Availability: 679
- (Excluding 18% GST)